WELCOME

We meet Wednesdays at 7 pm, August - May
We welcome you to join us!
Follow us on twitter, facebook, and calendar for latest updates and to find out what else we are up to!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Celtic Prayers cont'd

We tried our hands at writing a blessing prayer using something from our every day life as a tool for seeing God. Here is one of the prayers:


Bless to me my purple pencil O God
Bless to me its twisty top erase
That wipes away my mistakes
Like you forgive me for my sins


Bless to me the constant presentation of new lead
That continues to emerge even after it is broken
Like how you are always here for me
Even though I am a broken person


Bless to me the continuous use of my pencil
That through note taking and tests never gives up on me
Just like you are always there fore me my God

No comments: