- What happens in this group that enriches your life?
- What do you look forward to each week?
- What do we want to be good at?
- Why would people give up (time, rest, other activities, studying, etc) to come?
- What are we doing/want to be doing that adds spiritual value/depth to the WVU community?
- What are we doing/want to be doing/being that is enriching?
She also encouraged us to think about outreach to the community as a tithe -- something we should be about regularly.
Answering these questions will help lead us to a marketing plan (to use technical terms).
Here are the additional questions I would add:
- What about our time together brings you joy?
- Where do you see God at work in the PSF?
- Where do you think God is calling PSF on campus, or to what is God calling us?
We will begin thinking about these broad questions at our program on Wed. April 24. All students are welcome. We will be joined by members of the Campus Ministry Committee and Westminster Foundation. We will continue our work on May 1 as a group guided by the overarching hopes/goals we identify on April 24. In other words, we will come up with concrete ways to live his out next year. Hopefully on May 1 members of the Deacons from FPC will come before our meeting so we can begin conversations on ways we can connect with First Pres Morgantown.