Help needed! The Presbyterian Campus Ministry at WVU is an Ukirk ministry charged with reaching, teaching, and loving college students so they may be lifelong followers of Jesus Christ. We meet weekly during the school year (Wednesdays, 7 pm, at Campus Ministry Center, downtown). We need YOUR help identifying students who will be attending WVU in the fall (new, returning, transfer, etc). Here are ways you can help.
- Send us the name, email, and phone number of students that you know are coming to WVU to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not receive names from the university about interested students. So, our best source for reaching students are your referrals. Also, you can share students' names with other campuses through out the country by going to http://www.ukirk.org/ and clicking on ministries, then find the state and contact info for referrals. All ministries need help connecting with students.
- Encourage students, congregation members, and families to follow us on twitter (@WVU_Kirk) and like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/groups/WVUkirk/), have interested students sign up to receive info here: http://goo.gl/forms/T74uxzIPaSIiGF6q2.
- Share all this information in your church newsletter and announce that the Presbyterian Ministry will have a welcome event on August 17 at 7 pm at the Campus Ministry Center (293 Willey Street, downtown Morgantown).
- Encourage your students to make this ministry a priority in their lives while on campus. The majority of participants in the ministry are here because pastors, friends, youth leaders, and others told them how valuable the Presbyterian campus ministry is in college.
- Fill out this survey to help us better serve you in the coming year http://goo.gl/forms/1gcsFyHmi4Mx3GJ93